Thursday, August 6, 2015

feeling loved.

Today marks my last day of the internship. I don't know what to feel. I feel relieved cause I completed my internship commitment quite satisfactorily and I feel sad cause this means that... I am going back soon..

During these past 6 months, it has been wonderful. I met nice and kind people at here. I celebrated my birthday together after 5 years, and it was a good one. I was able to go back home quite often and I wasn't sad to come back cause I know I have a sister here. As an exchange student, I did not focus at all with my studies and all I knew was having fun. I was hanging out with friends, exploring Singapore, and catching up with old friends. After completed my exchange program, I started my internship and I was still having fun. I worked during weekdays and on weekends, I chilled out with my friends and family.

All the good times passed so fast that probably by next week, I am going back to hometown and after a week, I would be back at HK.

There was time during my stay that I want to go back since I miss the people and food there. But now when I was about to leave the merlion city in a week, I don't know if I still feel the same.....
Anyway, today is the last day and I have been receiving so much loves from the people here. Another colleague even gave me a nice accessory and I even didn't prepare anything for them T.T

Oh and some close friends also started to give me farewell gifts T.T

I'm so touched I'mma cryyyyyy.

For those who have made my stay here so wonderful, thank you :) a deep thank you from the bottom of my heart :)

No comments:

Post a Comment