Thursday, June 25, 2015

chilling

Chilling means...... you just have to come to work doing nothing and still get paid! and uh oh uhm, just in my dreams.

Well, the fact that I could still write a post while working means that I am not busy but I still have something to do in work okay. It's just sometimes I feel tired of reading too much articles that it somehow urges me to update more frequent on my blog.

It's Thursday and it's one day closer to weekend!!! Now that I am working, although I am still an intern, I value and realise the true meaning of weekends! haha. Weekends mean I could getting up late like really late ( I can't get up this late (read: 2pm/3pm) when I am back home haha) and I could spend a day doing nothing but browsing at my laptop and movie marathon or in my case: k-dramas marathon!

I guess my elder sis could not stand me slacking around and well, I also decided to do something more useful. I actually hate working out but due to all those unutilized fats, I need to do something to myself before reaching my expiration date and still alone haha. I tried working out with the help from my e-personal trainer from youtube and it's so tiring! I tried Joanna Soh as her work out exercises are easy to follow. But it doesn't last long anyway, the next morning I can't really move my thigh, legs, arms as I have been absent for a long period. (all I did when I was back in school was cardio)

So she suggested me to do skipping and I agreed on it as I saw there's a Disney skipping rope in Robinsons. hehehe



It looks exactly like that and that has been my routine now every night starting yesterday. skipping all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment