ahhhhhh uni life ,_,
anyway, i saw that "three days blessings" people do in facebook and i found it interesting. So i am going to do mine starting this post. but well, instead of three days blessings, i would just post occasionally so that i would be reminded to always be grateful in life. and it's always better to count blessings rather than those misfortunes or even sad encounters.
For today, here are few things that make me happy today:
- I went to the library student team meeting and the topic is about 3d printing. i have always wanted to learn the printer so now i got the chance to know more about that. oh yes, and good handmade dessert from gabi during the meeting break.
- I joined the first year residential life program as a mentor and today 4 of my mentees showed up during dinner :) (usually, it was like 1 or 2)
- Facetimed with dad, mom and grandma. happy to see them.
- Chatted with my junior and as I was looking for a storage rent during my exchange, he said that he would help me finding one since he has relatives here. :D
- rewarded myself an ice cream today despite having sore throat and cough.
I guess that's all. I think it's actually a good way to reminisce your day and let myself reflect. It also kinda gives me the feeling that i am showered with so much blessings even for some small things that i sometimes don't realise. this actually encourages me to keep going and brings a lot of positivity :D
so start counting your blessings people! :D